We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of ABC of Ear, Nose, and Throat PDF 6th Edition.
ABC of Ear, Nose, and Throat is a long-established best-selling guide to the management of common conditions of the Ears, Nose, and Throat.
It follows a symptomatic approach for evaluation and prioritization of common presentations and provides guidance on primary care assessment and management, and on when and why to refer for a specialist opinion.
Features of ABC of Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Fully revised to reflect the current practice of oto-rhino-laryngology and head and neck surgery, new chapters address the increasing specialization and improved understanding of the likely causes and specialist treatment for symptoms such as tinnitus, nasal discharge, nasal obstruction, facial plastic surgery, head, and neck trauma and foreign bodies, and non-specialist assessment and examination.
- There is new content on rhinoplasty, pinnaplasty, non-melanoma skin tumors, thyroid disease, and head and neck cancer, with many new full-colour illustrations and algorithms throughout.
Table of Contents.
- Examination of the Ear Nose and Throat.
- Pain in the Ear.
- Discharge from the Ear.
- Hearing Impairment in Adults.
- Hearing Impairment in Children.
- Acoustic Neuromas and Other Cerebellopontine Angle Tumours.
- Vertigo and Imbalance.
- Facial Palsy.
- Facial Pain.
- Paranasal Sinus Disease.
- Nasal Discharge.
- Nasal Obstruction and Smell Disorders.
- Facial Plastics.
- Throat Pain.
- Hoarseness and Voice Disorders.
- Airway Obstruction and Stridor.
- Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea.
- Swallowing Problems.
- Head and Neck Trauma.
- Foreign Bodies.
- Neck Swellings.
- Head and Neck Cancer.
ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat PDF Download.
You can download ABC of Ear, Nose, and Throat PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.