We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of (American Academy of Pediatrics) AAP 2021 PREP Self-Assessment Pediatrics Review and Educational Program.
PREP Self-Assessment is a general pediatrics review program written by experts and trusted by pediatricians for 40 years. It provides practical, clinical content in the form of case-based questions and critiques with detailed explanations of the preferred response, along with a discussion of why other choices were considered incorrect. You can identify your strengths and weakness and areas for targeted study.
Features of AAP 2021 PREP Self-Assessment Pediatrics Review and Educational Program.
Featuring online tools designed to provide an active, easy to use learning experience including
- Confidence ratings allow you to create reports by confidence category or by one of the 36 major specialties.
- PREP Pearls summarize key practice points and reduce your final review time. You can use this as a review tool prior to the exam or for concentrated areas of study.
- Practice tests and content mapping simulate timed exams based on MOCA-Peds learning objectives or subspecialty categories.
- MOCA-Peds content dashboard: Points to 3 years of content that is relevant to the 2020 American Board of Pediatrics MOCA-Peds objectives.
- Practice test module that gives access to bonus MOCA-Peds content and allows you to customize the allocated time per question.
- Content search with a robust topic search and bookmarking allowing you to quickly find the topics you need to refer back to.
- Email and Text message alerts deliver content to your phone or inbox on the schedule you choose, daily, weekly or monthly.
- Pediatrics in Review includes teaching slides organized by body system available at pedsinreview.org
- MOC points transfer to the ABP on completion.
Customizable features for MOCA-Peds participants include:
- Easily identify questions associated with MOCA-Peds learning objectives.
- Fully customizable timed practice test with bonus MOCA-Peds questions.
- Find Pediatrics in Review articles based on the MOCA-Peds learning objectives.
- Managing patients with severe sprains.
- Describing when and how to place an intraosseous needle.
- Identifying complications related to opioid abuse.
- Recognizing symptoms indicative of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Implementing new recommendations for patients with a sports-related concussion.
AAP 2021 PREP Self-Assessment Pediatrics Review and Educational Program PDF Download.
You can download the AAP 2021 PREP Self-Assessment Pediatrics Review and Educational Program PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.