We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of 100 Cases In Surgery PDF 2nd Edition.
100 Cases in Surgery presents 100 surgical scenarios commonly seen and treated by medical students and junior doctors. The patient’s history, examination, and initial investigation results are presented alongside questions on the diagnosis and management of each case.
The answer includes a detailed discussion on each topic providing an essential revision aid for students and junior doctors.
Features of 100 Cases In Surgery.
- First of all, Presents succinct case studies in an easy-to-read format, listing patient history, examination, and investigation.
- Furthermore, Illustrates a broad range of common conditions, from breast lumps to diabetic feet, together with more unusual presentations.
- Also, Guides readers through the clinician’s sequence of thoughts and actions.
- Likewise, Includes questions at the end of each case, prompting readers to consider their options for diagnosis, investigation, and management.
- Finally, Contains illustrations, information boxes and key point summaries to reinforce learning.
Table of Contents.
- General and Colorectal.
- Upper Gastrointestinal.
- Breast and Endocrine.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat.
- Postoperative Complications.
100 Cases In Surgery PDF Download.
You can download the 100 Cases In Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.