We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of 100 Cases in Clinical Pathology PDF.
100 Cases in Clinical Pathology presents 100 clinical scenarios commonly seen by medical students and junior doctors in the emergency department, outpatient clinic, or in general practice in which an understanding of the underlying clinical pathology is central to arriving at the correct diagnosis.
A succinct summary of the patient’s history, examination, and initial investigations—histopathology, chemical pathology, hematology, microbiology, and clinical immunology as appropriate—is followed by questions on each case, with particular emphasis on the interpretation of the results and the arrival at a clinicopathologic diagnosis. The answer includes a detailed discussion on each topic, providing an essential revision aid as well as a practical guide for students and junior doctors.
Features of 100 Cases in Clinical Pathology.
- Making speedy and appropriate clinical decisions, and choosing the best course of action to take, as a result, is one of the most important and challenging parts of training to become a doctor.
- These true-to-life cases will teach students and junior doctors to recognize important clinical conditions, request the appropriate pathological investigation and correctly interpret those results, and, as a result, develop their diagnostic and management skills.
Table of Contents.
- Histopathology (25 cases).
- Chemical Pathology (25 cases).
- Haematology & Haematological Malignancy (20 cases).
- Microbiology (20 cases).
- Clinical Immunology/Genetics (10 cases)
100 Cases in Clinical Pathology PDF Download.
You can download 100 Cases in Clinical Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology