We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of 100 Cases In Clinical Medicine PDF 3rd Edition.
Making speedy and appropriate clinical decisions and then choosing the best course of action is an essential skill for doctors. Exploring initial medical assessment, 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine presents 100 scenarios commonly seen by medical students and junior doctors in the emergency or outpatient department, on the ward, or in the community setting.
Features of 100 Cases In Clinical Medicine.
- Each case begins with a succinct summary of the patient’s history, examination, and initial investigation. The text includes photographs where relevant and questions on the diagnosis and management of each case.
- The answers provide a detailed discussion on each topic, with further illustration where appropriate.
- Most of the cases included are common problems but the book also includes more unusual cases to illustrate specific points and to emphasize that rare things do presently.
- The first 20 cases are arranged by systems; the next 80 are in random order because symptoms such as breathlessness and pain may relate to many different clinical problems in various systems.
- These true-to-life cases will teach students and junior doctors to recognize important clinical symptoms and signs and to develop the diagnostic and management skills needed for the cases they will encounter on the job.
Table of Contents.
Section 1: Systems-Related Cases (20 cases).
Section 2: General Self-Assessment Cases.
100 Cases In Clinical Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the 100 Cases In Clinical Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.