We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology PDF by Harold Bruyere.
Features of 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology.
- An organ systems approach categorizes diseases and other health conditions and provides a logical, efficient learning experience.
- Patient Cases simulate the health problems of real-life patients, so you can effectively interpret medical records and treatment options.
- A Disease Summary for each case study, found on the accompanying CD-ROM and companion Website, provides an in-depth understanding of each medical condition.
- Each Disease Summary includes a definition, prevalence, significance, causes and risk factors, pathophysiology, diagnosis, appropriate treatment, and serious complications and prognosis.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving questions in the Patient Cases and the Disease Summaries provoke thought and test your understanding of the main concepts.
- Over 150 color photographs and illustrations, available on the CD-ROM and the companion Website, help bring the content to life.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1. Cardiovascular Disorders.
- Part 2. Respiratory Disorders.
- Part 3. Gastrointestinal Disorders.
- Part 4. Renal Disorders.
- Part 5. Neurologic Disorders.
- Part 6. Psychiatric Disorders.
- Part 7. Neuroendocrine Disorders.
- Part 8. Chromosome Abnormality Disorders.
- Part 9. Female Reproductive System Disorders.
- Part 10. Male Reproductive System Disorders.
- Part 11. Immunologic Disorders.
- Part 12. Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- Part 13. Diseases Of The Skin.
- Part 14. Diseases Of The Blood.
- Part 15. Disorders Of The Eyes, Ears, Nose, And Throat.
- Part 16. Nutritional Disorders.
- Part 17. Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology PDF Download
You can download 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.